Chocolate chips aren’t just for kids, even adults love the sweet taste of chocolate in their mouths. On the other hand, plain bread sounds a little boring and tastes a bit dull especially when consumed always. That’s why the combination of chocolate chip and bread is a great idea. What more if you add bananas to the recipe! It becomes a genius idea!
The sweetness of chocolate and banana in this go hand in hand to make you crave for more. It’ll encourage you to bake more bread with your machine. Plus, this recipe is so easy even a kid can do this! In just two hours, you’ll be able to indulge in the heavenly aroma and taste of your banana chocolate chip bread.
Enough with the introduction, let’s start cooking!
First, you’ll need the following:
- 1 ¼ teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/3 cup of melted butter
- ½ cup of chocolate chips
- ½ cup of chopped walnuts
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 mashed bananas (regular/medium-sized)
- 2/3 cups of sugar
- A medium bowl
- An ounce of milk
Once you’ve measured and prepared all the ingredients, you’re now ready to follow the procedure:
- In your bread machine pan, pour the milk, butter, eggs, and bananas. Then leave it for a while.
- In the medium bowl you’ve prepped, stir all the dry ingredients. Be sure to mix them thoroughly.
- Add the mixture of dry ingredients to your bread machine pan.
- Select the Quick Bread Cycle on your bread maker.
- Wait for the bread machine to finish baking. Be patient, it’ll be worth it!
- Remove the bread from your bread machine pan and leave it on a rack to cool.
- Cut the bread and give in to heavenly, chocolatey goodness!
I know this post got you exhilarated so here are other sweet treats you can make with your bread machine. What can I say except… “You’re welcome!”