One of the best and most exciting features about a bread machine is its capacity to make pizza dough. It’s an amazing feature because who hates pizza? Absolutely no one. And that’s exactly why this recipe will surely get your taste buds tingling as you prepare for your own pizza. This recipe is one of the best bread machines recipes ever and it is not hard to follow. You’ll be surprised by how quick and delicious your pizza will be at the end of the process.
So, are you ready? Let’s get started.
First, you’ll need the following:
• 1 cup of warm water (alternative: flat beer)
• 2 ½ cups of flour
• 2 ¼ tsps. of yeast
• 2 tbsps. of olive oil (alternative: vegetable oil or butter)
• 1 tbsp. of sugar
• 1 tsp salt
• Optional: garlic seasoning or any other seasoning of your choice
Now, follow these steps:
1. Putthewater, oil, salt, sugar, flour, yeast and your seasoning in the bread machine. The order depends on what machine you’re using so read your bread maker’s manual. Most bread machines recommend wet ingredients to be put in first. Just make sure that the yeast is on top and that it is not touching the water.
2. Select the Dough setting then press Start.
3. Remove the dough from the machine after the kneading cycle.
4. Place it in a bowl and cover it with a towel for an hour or until its size doubles.
5. Punch your dough down or roll it out on a floured surface. You can also toss it.
6. Bake it in the oven at 400-450° Fahrenheit.
7. Wait for 6 minutes before spreading the sauce and about 8 minutes before adding the toppings on top.
8. Bake until the crust has that light brown color and is crispy on the outside (25-30 minutes).
And that’s it. You’re done! Now you can enjoy your homemade pizza with your family, or you can finish it all by yourself.