If you want baking to be quick and easy, then you’re looking at the breadmaker that can do that. The Zojirushi Home Bakery Supreme bakes a whole 2-pound loaf bread is the perfect addition to your baking needs. Plus, it’s aesthetically worthy to be in your kitchen. It even has menu courses that will produce cake, dough, sourdough starter, jam, and even meatloaf.
To avoid misusing this high-end bread machine, just follow the steps below:
- Prepare fresh ingredients that are of high quality. Don’t mix in old ingredients.
- Attach the blades carefully and properly.
- Measure your ingredients with precision. Don’t estimate on your own. Follow the recommended measurements to get a delectable homemade bread.
- Add the necessary ingredients. Put in the liquids first, then the powders before the yeast.
- Choose your menu course.
To further appreciate this product, let’s take a look at its specifications, features, pros, cons, and the customers’ reviews about it.
|Product Dimensions||17 x 8.5 x 12.8 inches|
|Capacity||2 lb.-loaf of bread|
|Item Weight||20 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||20.1 pounds|
|Electrical Rating||120 volts / 700 watts|
|Item Model Number||BB-CEC20|
|Customer Reviews (Amazon)||4.4 out of 5 stars|
What I love about this breadmaker is its LCD display will not only show selected settings but also the remaining time for the baking cycle to complete. Its viewing window will also let you check the baking progress without the requiring you to open the lid. Aside from this helpful feature, this bread machine also allows you to customize the bread making steps according to your personal taste. Plus, its automatic 60-minute keep warm cycle once baking is done. This feature can’t be found on most breadmakers and it surely is beneficial. Just imagine leaving the breadmaker and then coursing for some other activities while waiting. You might forget about it for an hour, but I guarantee you won’t get a burnt 2 lb.-bread. Instead, you’ll get a freshly baked warm bread.
Think you can take the heat? Read on, because I’m just warming up (pun intended). Here’s another warm thing about the Zojirushi BB-CEC20: It has a preheat function for warming your ingredients before mixing and kneading it and this function can be turned off if you want. Like most high-end bread makers, this one also has a 13-hour delay timer that allows you to prepare the ingredients ahead of time and wake up with a 2-pound, delicious, fresh bread in the morning.
Why Should You Buy The Zojirushi Home Bakery Supreme 2-Pound-Loaf Breadmaker?
If you love traditional, horizontal-shaped bread, then this is perfect for you. Not to mention this breadmaker is one of the best of its kind on the market today. With its simple and elegant design, it makes your kitchen look classier and without setting fire to it. With this one, you don’t have to manually estimate for the perfect moment to add your desired fruits and nuts; its audible signal will tell you when. Plus, it comes with recipes that will stir up your baking spirit.
You can even choose the crust shade. Your bread can have a light, medium, or dark shade. Aside from all these, allow me to convince you even more by giving you a full list of the cycles that you can customize with the homemade function. Here it is: Preheat (1-30 mins.), Knead (1-30 mins.), Rise 1 (1min.-24 hours), Rise 2 (1min.-2 hours), Rise 3 (1min.-2 hours), Bake (1-70mins.), and Keep Warm (60 mins.). With all these perks, how can you not get one? But since this is an all-embracing review, so aside from enumerating the pros, I’ll also give you a list of the disadvantages to be fair.
• It has two kneading paddles for meticulous dough kneading.
• Includes a measuring cup, measuring spoon, and a manual
• Has a 13-hour delay timer
• Has an auto shut-off system for safety purposes
• Has 11 menu courses: white bread, wheat bread, sour dough starter, dough, jam, cake, quick bread and 3 homemade menus
• Prepares bread after two hours thanks to its Quick Baking Cycle
• Comes with a recipe booklet and an easy-to-follow instruction video
• Has a nonstick coated baking pan for easy cleaning
• Doesn’t move around your kitchen counter while kneading because of its weight
• Its preheat function can be turned off
• Loaf size can’t be changed
• One side of the horizontal loaf tends to rise and bake a little higher than the other
• The top of the bread can be lighter than the rest of the bread parts.
• Included recipes aren’t special
• Quite expensive
What Are Customers Saying About It?
• A satisfied customer said, “If you’re serious about your homemade bread and want a machine to get it done, this is the one to buy!”
• Customers loved the preheating cycle that makes them notbother with room temperature eggs, milk or butter, etc.
• They also loved the double paddles that work well.
• It is very well made with good components.
• They said it makes brownies fast and easy.
• The bread it makes is slightly crisp on the outside and has the look and feel of store-bought bread on the inside.
• Welds on the pan are not properly Teflon’d making the pan difficult to clean in those spots.
• It beeps loudly.
• A regretful customer said, “The inside of the Bread Machine is rusting all around the bottom.”
• It stopped working after a year.
It may be expensive but it doesn’t imply that it has no flaws. At the end of the day, moving all negativity aside, it’s still one functional and durable bread machine.
Not sure which one to pick? We have a comprehensive bread maker buying guide for you. This guide should quickly help you make a decision on which one to get.