Didn’t you hear? You can now make palatable, saliva-dropping cinnamon rolls with your bread machine!
These sweet rolls, although usually served in North America and Northern Europe, have become widely popular and have reached almost all parts of the world because of their gratifying taste. I’m pretty sure you’re hyped so let’s get started!
Preparation Time: more or less 2 hours
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
First, prepare the following ingredients:
- .25-ounce package of active dry yeast
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of milk
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 cup of confectioners’ sugar
- 1 cup of warm milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of white sugar
- 1/2 cup of softened butter
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup of melted butter
- 1/4 cup of softened butter
- 1/4 cup of water
- 3.4-ounce package of instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 cups of bread flour
- 4 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
- 4-ounce package of softened cream cheese
Also, prepare these materials:
- 2 bowls
- A 9×13-inch baking pan
- A lightly floured surface
- Your bread machine
- Your oven
- Place the ¼ cup of water, 1 cup of warm milk, ¼ cup of melted butter, vanilla pudding, egg, 1 tablespoon of sugar, ½ teaspoon of salt, and bread flour in your bread machine’s pan. Then add the yeast, select the Dough setting, and press the Start button.
- Wait for the dough cycle to complete. Once it’s done, remove the dough and lay it out onto the lightly floured surface you’ve prepared. Roll the dough into a rectangle (17×10 inches) and spread ½ cup of softened butter on the dough.
- Mix 4 teaspoons of ground cinnamon and 1 cup of brown sugar in a small bowl. Voila! You’ve now made your own brown sugar mixture. Now all you have to do is sprinkle that over the dough.
- Prepare your baking pan by buttering it.
- Roll the dough and slice it into 16 one-inch slices. Put them on the pan and leave it to rise in a warm place. The size will double after approximately 45 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 175°C.
- Grab the rolls and bake them in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until they’ve turned brown.
- Thoroughly mix the 1 ½ teaspoons of milk, 1 cup of confectioners’ sugar, ¼ cup of softened butter, ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract, and 4-ounce package of cream cheese in another bowl. The mixture will be your palatable frosting.
- Take the rolls out from your oven and leave them to cool. When they’ve become warm, spread the frosting over the rolls.
- Serve to guests or indulge in your homemade cinnamon rolls!
There are so many things to cook in your bread machine. In fact, it has a lot to offer than cinnamon rolls! Read this article and you’ll see what I mean.